Showing 1–12 of 22 results
Prepare yourself for a pleasant surprise
This Advanz Conventional Reel is full of features you’d usually pay much more to own:
- A CNC billet-machined main frame which provides the maximum possible frame rigidity.
- Cold forged aluminum side plates match the mainframe for greatest strength and provide the best parts alignment.
- A CNC billet-machined spool ensures maximum material consistency and strongest line support.
- All # 404 stainless steel heat treated gearing provides superior strength plus corrosion and wear resistance.
- A stainless steel foot means that your reel will always have the strongest possible attachment to your rod.
- Cold-forged adjustable aluminum lever drag which will provide years of dependable use.
- An ON/OFF spool clicker that broadcasts an audible alarm when line is being stripped from the reel.
- A dual positive anti-reverse system means consistent, maximum stopping strength.
- The comfort-touch grip helps keeps your hand from fatigue and in the fight for hour after hour of hard fishing.
- The spool shaft is sleeved between the bearings so the spool can be filled directly with 100% braid without spool collapse-no need for backing.
- Ball Bearings are “Tenex” shielded stainless steel for corrosion resistance and a long trouble free life.
- The two speed selector switch is stainless steel and has an “O” ring seal to prevent water intrusion into the reel.
- The drag lever base has a water proofing seal underneath to prevent water intrusion into the reel.
- Drag material on the Q12-2 through Q30-2 is carbon fiber.
- Drag material on the Q50-2 and Q80-2 is pure Teflon, with the optional carbon fiber drag washer included.
- A rod clamp is also included which is made from high strength solid Graphite with stainless steel hardware.