Refurbished Advanz Two-Speed Reel
SPECIAL SALE FOR OUR PREFERRED CUSTOMERS (Offer good as long as supplies last)
OFFER # 2019-03-q12-2
REFURBISHED QUALIA FISHING REEL MODEL Q12-2
BEST USED FOR GROUPER, SNAPPER, TROLLING AND BOTTOM FISHING
These reels have only been used for display purposes at trade shows. Never used for fishing. They look and function as new. These units have been tested by our service center and carry a one year from date of purchase limited warranty on parts and labor due to normal use.
Prepare yourself for a pleasant surprise
This Advanz Conventional Reel is full of features you’d usually pay much more to own:
- A CNC billet-machined main frame which provides the maximum possible frame rigidity.
- Cold forged aluminum side plates match the mainframe for greatest strength and provide the best parts alignment.
- A CNC billet-machined spool ensures maximum material consistency and strongest line support.
- All # 404 stainless steel heat treated gearing provides superior strength plus corrosion and wear resistance.
- A stainless steel foot means that your reel will always have the strongest possible attachment to your rod.
- Cold-forged adjustable aluminum lever drag which will provide years of dependable use.
- An ON/OFF spool clicker that broadcasts an audible alarm when line is being stripped from the reel.
- A dual positive anti-reverse system means consistent, maximum stopping strength.
- The comfort-touch grip helps keeps your hand from fatigue and in the fight for hour after hour of hard fishing.
- The spool shaft is sleeved between the bearings so the spool can be filled directly with 100% braid without spool collapse-no need for backing.
- Ball Bearings are “Tenex” shielded stainless steel for corrosion resistance and a long trouble free life.
- The two speed selector switch is stainless steel and has an “O” ring seal to prevent water intrusion into the reel.
- The drag lever base has a water proofing seal underneath to prevent water intrusion into the reel.
- Drag material on the Q12-2 through Q30-2 is carbon fiber.
- Drag material on the Q50-2 and Q80-2 is pure Teflon, with the optional carbon fiber drag washer included.
- A rod clamp is also included which is made from high strength solid Graphite with stainless steel hardware.
|20 lbs||28 oz||350 yards 20 lb mono|
Q12-2, Q16-2, Q22-1, Q22-2, Q30-1, Q30-2, Q50-2, Q80-2