When you go fishing with a Qualia Advanz Single Speed Reel, you will find unique features that give you a chance to fight fish that are larger, with less fatigue, fight longer and have a better catch ratio.
The Qualia Single Speed Reels are overbuilt and over-designed so you can fish with confidence every day for weeks, months and years with minimal maintenance and downtime.
Prepare yourself for a pleasant surprise
These no-nonsense reels have all of the features needed to fish long and hard. The Advanz Single-Speed reels are built for strength and durability and excel in extreme conditions. They are equally suited to lazy days on glassy water. These reels are available in three groups and five sizes. Conventional, Q22-1 and Q30-1, Slow Jigging, Q14-NN, and Q14WAM High speed retrieve for kite fishing, kingfish, Wahoo and dolphin.
The frames are precision cut from solid aluminum and machine-fit to cold-forged aluminum side plates. The spools are machined from billet aluminum and the Nano-treated Tenex spool bearings are 10 times more corrosion resistant than regular stainless steel bearings.
Qualia Single Speed Reels are manufactured using high quality aircraft aluminum, 404 stainless steel that is heat treated and in addition treated with two processes to control electrolysis, provide corrosion protection for the stainless steel gears, shafts, fasteners, and brass components.. Every screw, (stainless) spring, lever and part are made of material chosen for the best combination of strength and salt water resistance. These reels have a well earned reputation for extreme reliability.
Qualia Advanz Single-Speed Reel Features:
- A CNC billet-machined main frame which provides the maximum possible frame rigidity.
- Cold forged aluminum side plates match the mainframe for greatest strength and provide the best parts alignment.
- A CNC billet-machined spool ensures maximum material consistency and strongest line support.
- All # 404 stainless steel heat treated gearing provides superior strength plus corrosion and wear resistance.
- A stainless steel foot means that your reel will always have the strongest possible attachment to your rod.
- Cold-forged adjustable aluminum lever drag which will provide years of dependable use.
- An ON/OFF spool clicker that broadcasts an audible alarm when line is being stripped from the reel.
- A dual positive anti-reverse system means consistent, maximum stopping strength.
- The comfort-touch grip helps keeps your hand from fatigue and in the fight for hour after hour of hard fishing.
- The spool shaft is sleeved between the bearings so the spool can be filled directly with 100% braid without spool collapse-no need for backing.
- Ball Bearings are “Tenex” shielded stainless steel for corrosion resistance and a long trouble free life.
- The drag lever base has a water proofing seal underneath to prevent water intrusion into the reel.
- Drag material is carbon fiber
- A rod clamp is also included which is made from high strength solid Graphite with stainless steel hardware.
|Gear Ratio||Drag||Weight||Line Capacity|
|3.1:1||30 lbs||56 oz||720 yards 30 lb mono|
Q22-1, Q30-1, Q50-2, Q80-2, Q12-W, Q14-NN