When you go fishing with a Qualia Q14WAM Single Speed Reel, you will find unique features that give you a chance to fight fish that are larger, with less fatigue, fight longer and have a better catch ratio.
The Qualia Q14WAM Single Speed Reel is overbuilt and over-designed so you can fish with confidence every day for weeks, months and years with minimal maintenance and downtime. The reel is very light weight yet very strong with bringing in fish in the 100+ pound range in the ocean. This reel is superb for live bait fishing with its ultimate drag control.
Out of stock
Prepare yourself for a pleasant surprise
This no-nonsense reel have all of the features needed to fish long and hard. The Qualia Q14WAM Single-Speed reel is built for strength and durability and excel in extreme conditions. It is equally suited to lazy days on glassy water. These reels are noted for fishing for sailfish, kingfish, dolphin, (dorado), Wahoo, and snapper. The frame is precision cut from solid aluminum and machine-fit to a CNC machined aluminum side plate. The spool is machined from billet aluminum and the Nano-treated Tenex spool bearings are 10 times more corrosion resistant than regular stainless steel bearings.
The Qualia Q14WAM Reel is manufactured using high quality aircraft aluminum, 404 stainless steel that is heat treated and in addition treated with two processes to control electrolysis, provide corrosion protection for the stainless steel gears, and shafts. Every screw, (stainless) spring, lever and part are made of material chosen for the best combination of strength and salt water resistance. These reels have a well earned reputation for extreme reliability.
Qualia Q12-WAM Single-Speed Reel Features:
- A CNC billet-machined main frame which provides the maximum possible frame rigidity.
- A CNC aluminum side plate that matches the mainframe for greatest strength and provide the best parts alignment and interior water resistance.
- A CNC billet-machined spool ensures maximum material consistency and strongest line support.
- All # 404 stainless steel heat treated gearing provides superior strength plus corrosion and wear resistance.
- The micro drag control makes this reel a live bait master.
- A stainless steel foot means that your reel will always have the strongest possible attachment to your rod.
- Cold-forged adjustable aluminum lever drag which will provide years of dependable use.
- A dual stainless steel ON/OFF spool clicker that broadcasts an audible alarm when line is being stripped from the reel.
- A positive anti-reverse system means consistent, maximum stopping strength.
- The comfort-touch grip helps keeps your hand from fatigue and in the fight for hour after hour of hard fishing.
- The spool shaft is sleeved between the bearings so the spool can be filled directly with 100% braid without spool collapse-no need for backing.
- Ball Bearings are “Tenex” shielded stainless steel for corrosion resistance and a long trouble free life.
- The drag lever base has a water proofing seal underneath to prevent water intrusion into the reel.
- An external micro drag adjustment to allow for 15 different drag settings.
- Drag material is carbon fiber
- A rod clamp is also included which is made from high strength solid Graphite with stainless steel hardware.
- Gear Ratio standard is 6.29:1
- 7 Tenex stainless steel shielded bearings
- Line capacity, 350 yards 20 lb. mono, 500 yards 50 lb braid
- Weight 21 ounces
- Maximum drag 25+ pounds
- Line retrieve is over 50 inches of line per 360 degree handle rotation
- Warranty is one year all parts and labor.
- Reel is shown with the optional Power Handle
|Gear Ratio||Weight||Drag||Line Capacity|
|6.29:1||21 OZ||25+ pounds||350 yards 20lb mono|