No-Load Fishing Reel
$75.99 – $99.99
When you fish with a QUALIA spinning reel, you’ll find that the QUALIA No Load Fishing Spinning Reel design gives you a chance to fight fish harder, fish longer and with less fatigue than other brands of spinning reels. No Load Fishing means the mainshaft on each QUALIA spinning reel is designed and engineered to not bend, bind or flex under load unlike other spinning reel brands . While all reels have a limit of durability, we purposely over-designed the QUALIA No Load Spinning Reels so that you can test your saltwater skills to the limit.
QUALIA NLF Spinning Reels are designed and engineered with seven (7) patents, the spools have seven (7) drag washers, and each reel has seven (7) sealed stainless steel ball bearings for long life, corrosion resistance, smooth operation and great fishing capabilities. The QUALIA NLF spool features a chrome lip so braided lines will not cut into the spool, and the oscillating system is designed to allow monofilament, fluorocarbon or braided line to lay flat on the spool during the retrieve.
The NLF 30 and NLF 50 reels feature an anti-reverse bearing with unlimited rotational positions and the NLF 70, has two (2) anti reverse cams, to offer 36 positions
All QUALIA NLF spinning reels are externally powder coated to provide a superior exterior finish, protection against corrosion and a finish that will last much longer than an anodized finish. Powder coating is a much more costly process that assures you of the best exterior finish and protection for your QUALIA spinning reel.
Prepare yourself for a pleasant surprise
These over built. saltwater spinning reels are full of features you’d usually pay much more to own:
- Powerful, cast gearing with a machined brass pinion for added smoothness.
- A smooth, wide-range seven (7) disc drag with super-slick friction washers for greatest range.
- An infinite anti-reverse system for the fastest possible no-slip hook sets on our NLF 30 and NLF 50 reels. A 36 position anti-reverse system on our NLF 70 for the big fish.
- An over-long coil bail spring for the most positive action and the longest bail life imaginable.
- A forged aluminum spool to handle the highest pressure line loads.
- An oversized, soft-touch grip to make your hardest fish fight a “gripping” event.
- A forged aluminum handle for the strength necessary to drive this powerful reel.
- A computer-balanced rotor to ensure the only vibrations you feel come from somewhere near the hook.
- A unique, patented oscillation system to provide the smoothest line wind possible for both monofilament and braided line
- An extraordinarily strong stainless steel main shaft support over 2.5 times longer than most other reels to prevent binding under extreme loads.
NLF-30, NLF-50, NLF-70