When you do go fishing with this Advanz reel, you’ll find that these features give you a chance to fight harder, fight longer and fight with less fatigue. While all reels have a limit of durability, we purposely over-designed the Advanz reels so that you can test your saltwater skills to the limit.
Prepare yourself for a pleasant surprise
This Advanz Conventional Reel is full of features you’d usually pay much more to own:
- A CNC billet-machined main frame which provides the maximum possible frame rigidity.
- Cold forged aluminum side plates match the mainframe for greatest strength and provide the best parts alignment.
- A CNC billet-machined spool ensures maximum material consistency and strongest line support.
- All # 404 stainless steel heat treated gearing provides superior strength plus corrosion and wear resistance.
- A stainless steel foot means that your reel will always have the strongest possible attachment to your rod.
- Cold-forged adjustable aluminum lever drag which will provide years of dependable use.
- An ON/OFF spool clicker that broadcasts an audible alarm when line is being stripped from the reel.
- A dual positive anti-reverse system means consistent, maximum stopping strength.
- The comfort-touch grip helps keeps your hand from fatigue and in the fight for hour after hour of hard fishing.
- The spool shaft is sleeved between the bearings so the spool can be filled directly with 100% braid without spool collapse-no need for backing.
- Ball Bearings are “Tenex” shielded stainless steel for corrosion resistance and a long trouble free life.
- The two speed selector switch is stainless steel and has an “O” ring seal to prevent water intrusion into the reel.
- The drag lever base has a water proofing seal underneath to prevent water intrusion into the reel.
- Drag material on the Q50-2 and Q80-2 is pure Teflon, with the optional carbon fiber drag washer included.
- A rod clamp is also included which is made from high strength solid Graphite with stainless steel hardware.
- Drag adjustable infinite, with 15 pre-settable stops
- Maximum drag, 65 pounds
- Weight 4 pounds 3 ounces
- Line capacity 860 yards 60 pound mono, 1500 yards 120 pound braid
- Gear Ratio Low 1.3:1, High speed 3.1:1
Q12-2, Q16-2, Q22-1, Q22-2, Q30-1, Q30-2, Q50-2, Q80-2