When you go fishing with a Qualia TLW-20 Single Speed Level Wind Reel, you will find unique features that give you a chance to fight fish that are larger, with less fatigue, fight longer and have a better catch ratio.
The Qualia TLW-20 Level Wind Single Speed Reels are overbuilt and over-designed so you can fish with confidence every day for weeks, months and years with minimal maintenance and downtime.
Prepare yourself for a pleasant surprise
This no-nonsense reel has all of the features needed to fish long and hard. The Qualia TLW-20 Level Wind Single-Speed Reel is built for strength and durability and to excel in extreme conditions. This reel is equally suited to lazy days on glassy water.
The Qualia TLW-20 Reel frame is precision cut from solid graphite and machine-fit to graphite side plates. The spool is CNC machined from billet aluminum, and anodized. The 2+1 Nano-treated Tenex spool bearings are 10 times more corrosion resistant than regular stainless steel bearings.
Qualia TLW-20 Level Wind Single-Speed Reels are manufactured using premium graphite material, high quality aircraft aluminum, 404 stainless steel that is heat treated and in addition treated with two processes to control electrolysis, provide corrosion protection for the stainless steel gears, shafts, and fasteners. Every screw, (stainless) spring, lever and part are made of material chosen for the best combination of strength and salt water resistance. These reels have a well earned reputation for extreme reliability.
Qualia TLW-20 Single-Speed Level Wind Reel Features:
- A CNC machined graphite main frame which provides the maximum possible frame rigidity.
- Graphite side plates match the mainframe for greatest strength and provide the best parts alignment.
- A CNC machined anodized aluminum spool for lightest weight and strongest line support.
- All # 404 stainless steel heat treated gearing provides superior strength, maximum cranking power plus corrosion and wear resistance.
- A stainless steel foot means that your reel will always have the strongest possible attachment to your rod.
- A Star drag adjustment system which will provide years of dependable use.
- Mult-disk Carbon/Stainless/Teflon drag materials for extremely smooth and strong drag performance.
- An ON/OFF spool clicker that broadcasts an audible alarm when line is being stripped from the reel.
- A dual positive anti-reverse system means consistent, maximum stopping strength.
- A Stainless Steel Handle for strong, corrosion free cranking power.
- The comfort-touch grip helps keeps your hand from fatigue and in the fight for hour after hour of hard fishing.
- Ball Bearings are “Tenex” Nano treated shielded stainless steel for corrosion resistance and a long trouble free life.
- A rod clamp is also included which is made from high strength solid Graphite with stainless steel hardware.
- Bearings 2 + 1
- Gear Ratio 4.2:1
- Weight 18 ounces
- Specifications: Drag 18 lbs, line capacity 330 yards of 14 lb. monofilament
|Gear Ratio||Drag||Weight||Line Capacity|
|4.2:1||18 lbs||18 oz||330 yards 14 lb mono|
MuL 10, DM-40