Advanz High Speed Reel
$239.99 – $319.99
When you do go fishing with this Advanz reel, you’ll find that these features give you a chance to fight harder, fight longer and fight with less fatigue. While all reels have a limit of durability, we purposely over-designed the Advanz reels so that you can test your saltwater skills to the limit.
Prepare yourself for a pleasant surprise
This Advanz Conventional Reel is full of features you’d usually pay much more to own:
- The CNC billet-machined main frame provides the maximum possible frame rigidity.
- Cold forged aluminum sideplates match the mainframe for greatest strength and provide the best parts alignment.
- A CNC billet-machined spool ensures maximum material consistency and strongest line support.
- All stainless steel gearing provides superior strength plus corrosion and wear resistance.
- A stainless steel foot means that your reel will always have the strongest possible attachment to your rod.
- The cold-forged adjustable aluminum lever drag will give you years of dependable use.
- An ON/OFF spool clicker broadcasts an audible alarm when line is being stripped from the reel.
- A dual positive anti-reverse system means consistent, maximum stopping strength.
- The comfort-touch grip keeps your hand in the fight for hour after hour of hard fishing.
Q 12HS-1, Q 16HS-1, Q 12HS-2, Q 16HS-2, Q14 WAM, Q 12W